Using the Application
- Open the application and click on your child's photo icon to access their profile.
- Press the Contacts tab and then press the + icon.
- Add the required details for the contact you are adding.
- Select the role you want to assign the new contact. The roles that can be assigned are Parent*, Family**, Pickup***
- Press the Create button.
Using the Website
Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to log in to your Parent™ account.
Add New Contact
- Click on your child's photo icon to access his/her profile.
- Click the Contacts tab the click +Add contact button.
- Add the required details for the contact you are adding. If you want the new contact to have access to the profile don't forget to select the Grant access option and add an email address.
- Click the Create button when you are done.
The contact who has the Parent role has access to everything regarding the child. He/she can view photos, read posts, get private messages, receive and reply to invitations. This role also has access to the child's profile and can edit it.
With the family role, you are allowed to pick up the child as well as view photos and posts sent to the child. This is recommended for grandparents and other family members.
With the pickup role, you are only allowed to pick up the child.