Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to log in to your Parent™ account.
Choose an Institution
Click on the name of the institution you want to create lists for.
You will be directed to the Dashboard of the selected institution. If you only have one institution, you will be directed to the Dashboard by default.
Go to Lists Page
Click on the Tools icon and then click on the Show button below Lists.
Create a List
To create a list, follow these steps:
- Click the Create List button.
- Click the Add Column button and choose the information you want to include in your list from the drop down menu.
Choose the filters you want to apply to the list which are:
- Status: choose if you want to include Current, Upcoming, Withdrawn, or all three statuses for children in the list.
- Show: choose to filter children using their check-in record for a certain period.
- Age: choose the age range of the children you want to include in your list.
- Gender: choose the gender of the children you want to include in your list.
- Contact Information: choose what information the contact must have to be included in your list. For example, if you want to only include contacts with an email address select the Yes option in the drop down menu under E-mail.
- Contact Relation: choose to filter the list by contact's relationship to the child.
- Health Information: Choose to filter the list by the child's health information.
When you are done creating the list, type in the list's name and click the Save button.
Edit a List
You can edit an already existing list by doing the following:
- Find the list you want to change and click on it or select the Edit option from the options menu (three horizontal lines) to the right of the list's name.
- Change the filters, details included, or the list's name.
- Click the Save button and your list will be updated.
Delete a List
- Find the list you want to delete.
- Choose the Delete option from the drop down menu to the right of the list's name.
- Click the Yes button to delete the list.
Print a List
- Find the list you want to print.
- Click on the list's name and then click the Download button.
- Choose the format you want to download (PDF or CSV).
- The list's printable version will appear and you can choose to download or print it.
Note: you can also choose the print option from the options menu (three horizontal lines) next to the list's name on the Lists page.