Let a child's parents know about their daily food consumption by reporting their meals
Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to log in to your Parent™ account.
Click on Dashboard
- Click on the room that has the child you want to add Meal report to her/his profile.
- Select the child profile or multiple children by clicking on their profile picture.
- Click on Status, then Meal.
- Now click the Meal icon from the menu that appears. A popup with the selected child/children will appear
- Select from the header the meal you are reporting.
- Choose the child's consumption by selecting one of the options listed: Full, Half, Some, or None.
- You can choose to Select all to report the same meal consumption for all children selected.
- Click the Save button when you are done.
- A small meal icon will appear with the child's profile picture.
If you want to add more items to the child meal, click on the edit button
- Select the desired items from the list
- You can also add new items to the child meal
- Also, you can delete an item by clicking on X next to the item you want to delete.
If you want permanently delete an item from the meal list, click on delete button next to the meal in the list.